whatsapp girls Australian online chat with girls

Name : Skye Solly
Phone Numbers : (02) 6796 5794
WhatsApp : Hi, I am a user of this app, here is one suggestion. In regards to muted chats.. Can the Chats tab be separated? For example, Muted vs regular chats.. regular at top, muted at the bottom with the option of opening to see whats going on. Basically as how the status section is done where you can see regular statuses and muted ones are below with the option to view them. That would be a fantastic development within the app. Thank you.


Name : Ella Rudduck
Phone Numbers : (07) 4512 7442
WhatsApp : There seems to be a problem with the app. I haven't been receiving ANY MESSAGES lately and neither are any messages getting sent. I checked with my network provider and there seems to be no problem with the network. I've also written to the help center at WhatsApp and this issue still hasn't been re...


Name : Savannah Howarde
Phone Numbers : (07) 4558 1103
WhatsApp : I chose to share a status with only just one friend but other friends saw the status ??. I sent e-mails to the developer via help option embedded in the app. Guess what?! They kept giving me instructions how to use the status options. I know how the damn status options work and I know how to use the...


Name : Lauren Hunt
Phone Numbers : (07) 3677 4099
WhatsApp : Hello buddy, i hope u will be fine, whatsapp is doing well i love it very much not even me but all most all peoples who are using this app. My observation is about selection of messages, Why the option of "select all messages " is not available. It is best ever app, whenever i want to select mesa...

We need dark circles emoji please. And also the emoji that indicates that eyes feel heavy and they're shutting down own their own which has it's mouth a little open. And an emoji that indicates that our sleep was incomplete. Or maybe an improper sleep emoji. Facepack emoji too..!! And also our own b... . UNRELIABLE WhatsApp has been my messenger service of choice for many years. Unfortunately it now rarely receives calls on either my current or previous OnePlus phone. Problem seems to be a very slow call connection process which is requiring upwards of 45 seconds from dial to ring tone at the target... . A disappointing app! Brutal! - I was out of storage, whatsapp sent me a note that I can delete all media in whatsapp chats but my original media will remain in gallery. So I did it BUT all my media from chats are DELETED also from gallery now! And they were very important to me! Telegram App just de... . It's dangerous to use WhatsApp! use Telegram instead. Worst messenger I've been using in my life, I wish if I could go back to 2015 and never Install WhatsApp. Why? The security of this messenger is very weak, your files and messages are not safe. I lost my SIM, and I can't get it back because is re... . In the latest version of WhatsApp (2.20.205.16) an option to check the number of text messages sent to an individual or group has been disabled and has been replaced by checking the storage only on the basis of media files. I would like you to look into the matter and bring an alternative. Regards A... . There are some problems. Firstly, whenever we delete a message, why does it have to show the receiver that a message was deleted? Look at Instagram DMs, the messages deleted, disappears. Why can't that happen on Whatsapp? Second, why can't I permanently delete a message I sent like few hours ago? Ag... . Next update recommendations 1)Different chat screens (preferably their dp)for different chats 2) there should be separate list of PPL who left the group accessible all the time 3)there should be a feature about the validity of messageses like message sent should be valid for certain period of time t... . Normally a brilliant App, however just recently unread message count appears to be corrupted. It shows between 2 and 5 messages unread as count each time I receive a new message!? Have tried clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling App but it's still the same??? Problem Solved: It was counti...


EmoticonEmoticon