girls mobile Australian number for friendship


Name : Hayley Boucaut
Phone Numbers : (03) 5386 2788
WhatsApp : It was a good app anyway but the pics that we click through this aren't of good pixels & picture quality is usually spoilt. Also nowadays since around a week or two I'm suffering from notifications a lot, I don't to read the message even if it's reached & after hours I can find it finally reaching m...


Name : Savannah Corser
Phone Numbers : (08) 8207 9384
WhatsApp : Overall is good, but security function which is only fingerprint creates very problem. In winter, season due to dry skin or sweat on finger, fingerprint does not work. So I think its security option must be upgraded with pin, password and pattern option. Waiting for your opinion and updation of what...


Name : Audrey Menge
Phone Numbers : (02) 4028 8307
WhatsApp : It's a great app but there are some issues like when you send images through WhatsApp it compresses the image decreases the resolution and makes it blur and we should also be able to upload videos in our profile and there should be an option to hide online and typing on WhatsApp and also popup is al...


Name : Madeline Mullawirraburka
Phone Numbers : (02) 6181 0880
WhatsApp : This is the best app. But before this update we could see the total number of messages of any chat in storage. But new update is not facilitating with this feature.. and you should install the new feature in which we would be able to select all messages of any chat..

I am facing an issue like my texts are not sending. I couldn't receive any messages. I have not network issues all other apps are working fine.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WhatsApp many times due to this issue.. due to multiple times installation process now I am not receiving otp for my num... . In previous versions we could check that how many texts we have sent or received from a particular contact, but in this new version we are unable to check due to that manage storage option. Its my humble request to bring it back. . I would give it five stars but I had problems with it ony previous phone (iphone x) and now I have issues while I am on call I got black screen and I'm trying to either see the messages or files to send to the recipient on other end but all I see is black screen , no hang up sign nothing... Please f... . I'm using WhatsApp regularly we can share our thoughts in words pictures and videos it's a marvelous application. The best it's free and no hidden charges for both local and international communications for messaging and video call. Keeping us connected with the loved ones, group for both private an... . From last comment, I found account sync is working good. please add cloud storage. While logging on destop running background fcility has been improved .Document and videos capacity should have increased as you know smrtphones these days even they create 50 MB size of 10 sec video still you are doin... . Generally whstsapp is good app , easy to reach anywhere in uk and wrorld, friends and relative as well, group of friends, we do not have to right letter , every morning i wake up and see 1st apps is whattsape messenger then check ,who's miss me or who is having problem, We can talk to father & Mothe... . Recent update on android doesn't include the names of my contacts but just some of their numbers. On my phone contacts I have 77 people but whstapp is only showing 31 and I've done all of the permissions and clearing cache and data but it's still not fixed. Literally happened in one day. I can't fin... . Very cool but if I call someone he or she has to be behind my house but if they are in another country or not behind my house I cannot call, even that I am in another country now and I can't call only message please fix the problem. But I really love WhatsApp and I will give 5 stars. Thank you.

1 Comments so far

please contact


EmoticonEmoticon