Australian ladies whatsapp number

I'm facing a common problem which is that some peoples send me photos,videos or call anytime but last seen can't be changed ..this app is very useful i use it for years.it's very good app..i hope you'll solve this problem..maybe next time i'll give you 5stars.???? . It was great until recently, now everytime I make or receive video calls they either won't connect or continuously freeze making impossible to see or hear the other person. I dont know what happened but the app is far worse than it used to be. . The new update in which there is an option of manage storage was not needed. In previous version, a user from an individual chat could delete any thing among only messages, images, videos, stickers, gifs & save storage space. But this new update have left with only managing images in storage. . 10.th day, today. Broadcast is not working. Regret to note that no action from reputed company of your stature. Last 3 days, broadcast messages are not being delivered though it is shown as delivered. This flaw defeats the very purpose of messaging. Please take care No action initiated from your sid... .
Name : Gabrielle Rodius
Address : 13 Marx Hill Road - UPPER KALANG NSW 2454
Phone Numbers : (02) 6700 3293
WhatsApp : Message disappear after 7 days. Why this options rights are reserved with Admin only and there is no way to save some perticular messages by the recipient. This option can be misused by some group and lead to cyber crime as messages automatically disappear after 7 days. How police will find clues fo...


Name : Rebecca Leane
Phone Numbers : (03) 6290 4658
WhatsApp : Broadcast message is to be improved now...it's too much old fashioned, some time messages are not delivered to recipient, while the Telegram Messenger services are much more better than WhatsApp Messenger, but my recipient uses WhatsApp instead. 1) Please develop some sort of information update/noti...


Name : Amy Amiet
Phone Numbers : (03) 5338 5010
WhatsApp : The app is useful and user friendly however there are a few complaints regarding the newest update of the app. The feature of being able to view the number of chats which I had with a particular contact is not visible anymore also it would be wonderful to have a option to mute all chats except a few...


Name : Ruby Adey
Phone Numbers : (02) 8594 1768
WhatsApp : It is the best app for communication but after update when any message comes it comes on the screen and only 2 options are there view and close if I choose close then it does not tell that this message is not seen and if I choose view then whatsapp automatically opens and when I am doing some import...

Why can't we be able to lock some conversations with some of our WhatsApp contacts away from some prying eyes? Including this feature in WhatsApp will be very cool. WhatsApp will be better too if the display picture of the owner of the application can be displayed on top without having to go to sett... . I am very disappointed with disappearing message feature. As numerous things are daily done on WhatsApp, because of tgis new feature, I can't have written (proofs) messages in my chat after 7days. This is would take me to uninstall the application as it won't help me keep records. . Its great. My only complaint (which isnt big but does bug me) is that the stickers part is kinda... not great. Its too small (something like the photo gallery would be better) and we cant organize the favorited ones (all i have, which isnt few) in folders, making it hard and taking way too long to f... . WhatsApp is really a useful app. Maximum are using it. It will be more useful if make it people friendly. To check date or month wise mags. If restore all msgs from the date of anyone starts. Because at the time of mobile change and download the app and restore old msgs, it is not give satisfaction. . The app has been perfect....but with the recent upgrades, whatsapp has lost it. I omment on status upload: - uploaded high quality picture become blur when uploaded on status, and - it is worse with videos, you can hardly see anything in the high resolution video that display perfectly in phone and ... . I have had this app installed for approximately two years and never had a problem. However over the last six weeks I have been unable to open photos or videos or send them. I went on the internet for a solution to this problem plus uninstalled then reinstalled the app, but I am still unable to send ... . This Is the Third Times that my whatsapp had been Bugged for no reason. The first and very annoying Bug is When someone did a chat on a private way, My whatsapp didnt gave and showing those private chat that had been send to me except of Group's Chat. The second and another annoying Bug is, My whats...

3 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon