Update American girls Whatsapp Number

Name : Joan J. Remer
Whatsapp Number : 410-505-6183
WhatsApp : After switching to a new phone i have issues with reading messages feom certain people because of the end-to-end encryption. I am part of groups and the fix where i have to be online at the same time with the sender of the message isn't realistical. Please fix this in some other way because it is an...


Name : Leona F. Phelps
Whatsapp Number : 563-513-7678
WhatsApp : I like the recent update. Making it easier to find different things and not just a message I sent... But the type status setting could be made a little easier then having to scroll through the whole thing more then once because I missed the colour I wanted and there not being enough variety of colou...


Name : Risa J. Conboy
Whatsapp Number : 805-487-4990
WhatsApp : A good communication app but there should be a feature which should enable a user to determine whether he wants to join a broadcast message group or not. Some people just add users to a broadcast without their intent. It's irritating.


Name : Alicia J. Peters
Whatsapp Number: 731-880-9388
WhatsApp : The app is okay. The only problem i have with iy is that i can't go on WhatsApp web unless my phone is connected to the internet. I would love an experience where i use WhatsApp Web without connecting my phone to the internet. I should be able to use WhatsApp Web even if my phone is off. So long as ...

Now owned by Facebook but sad to say that mind behind this app is still in vintage time........ Hey Facebook... I'm from India & here cellular Roming is free of cost for calls as well as internet data charges..... Evertime I tried to backup it's shows a message - "You're currently roaming, wait unti... . I give it 3 stars. It's such a nice application but one disappointment I get with it is the fact that when you create a group and decide to make others admins, they will be able to remove you also. Myself as the main admin and the pioneer I feel dissatisfied with this. No one should be given power t... . It's a good app! Only addition that I would like to be added is a separate section for groups from direct messages. It would also be beneficial if you could access whatsapp web from your phone to other devices via a pin instead of scanning the bar code. . An awesome, interesting, entertaining, and in all way, allmost everything is possible. I would like to have an option to set wallpaper for each chat member instead of being it as a common wallpaper for every chat. I would request you to bring such an option on your next update ???? . This app is full of hackers. Don't believe in their words, it just says encrypted but actually they are copying it to Google servers in plain text. They can thoroughly read your passwords if you share them via chat. If you really care about your privacy, never share passwords, otp, sensitive images,... . This app is amazing ,but the problem is that it lacks inbox chat , group chat,but instead it has general chat,and it forces me to delete the chat immediately coz,of chat intermingling and congestion, it also lack status downloader,so im pleading for the above to be adjusted to make it better.?????? .

5 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon