American female whatsapp number

Name : Margaret R. Cox
Phone Numbers : 214-243-8430
WhatsApp : Im a fan of this app, simple, fast & easy to operate. But WhatsApp right now it's not fast enough compare the old one... loading time is not fast enough to opening the documents or attaching something. For me it's too slow and quite depressing... i need faster loading time. I love this app because i...


Name : Karen F. McDowell
Phone Numbers : 518-632-7089
WhatsApp : !! The feature of Disappearing message is too bad. Because I'm enabling this so the messages must be deleted from my device(i.e me) only not from others. That's feature notification shows both sides(i.e me and otherone) that's make a very bad impression on others about me. Some wants to keep the mes...


Name : Mary M. Jones
Phone Numbers : 863-697-2880
WhatsApp : I must admit, this app is good for communicating. However, when I updated my status (story) and I crop the video, somehow the audio got delayed for 1 second. Well, still great app, but you need to fix this asap because it really annoys me.




Name : Barbara J. McCullar
Phone Numbers : 618-344-5521
WhatsApp : I can't recover my whatsapp message history and account on my new phone!!!! After changing phones the restored chat isn't working, says sorry we can't restore any of your data, and after downloading the app again It says that I'm You have guessed the code too many times. And not sending me the confi...



Name : Melanie M. Rodriguez
Address : 1887 Logan Lane - Denver, CO 80202
Phone Numbers : 303-285-5177
WhatsApp : Best messaging app ever, please include these. 1. Photo editing, in video slow mo and Fast. Improve camera quality 2. Document scanner, making pdf from There. 3. The messages we dont want to read, they will Always remain in another place after mute. 4. Search option, google will be included.

WhatsApp is an amazing app that has never ceased to surprise me with their updates! But there's something I would like to suggest; why dont you guys add some more interesting emojis? It would be fun and it's been long since you added the last set of new emojis...other than that, the app is fine and ... . It has got no self-privacy system. Even if it is locked from the phone's inbuilt system, when a message is received and is displayed for a second at topmost part of the screen, if it is tapped, the app opens without asking any password or something like that!!! . Improve this shyyt Whatsapp's privacy feature is a load of bull$h!t... People who aren't in your contact or blocked can see when you're active... you can't turn off the active status... Disappearing message have too long time limit and it have a clock badge active... also your contact can turn it of... . Unable To play status videos continuosly !! I thought I am the only one with this issue..Just now I came to know almost every user face the same problem !! Please work on it ! Its really annoying to go back and open status videos again and again ! . Your customer service department is useless. I would rather support Telegram from now onwards. Since friday 13 November my messages in my broadcasting messages just stoped getting delivered to my contacts. If i go into my contacts profile on whatsapp. I can see that the message is ahowing that it wa... . There appears to be a bug where you can reply to the wrong chat in error. This can be embarrassing! If you're replying to a chat and it's at the top of the list, and another reply comes in for a different chat, the one that you're replying to gets bumped down the list and wrong chat updates when you... .