brazilian girl whatsapp number for friendship 2020

Name : Mariana Fernandes Gomes
Phone No : (73) 9601-7390
WhatsApp : OK, WhatsApp it great. In recent versions, the backup gets stuck at various stages and never completes. I reply on a nightly backup for my messages. If I stop the backup and try again, the backup doubles in size and then does not complete again, then if I do It again, same thing, double in size agai...


Name : Lavinia Carvalho Castro
Phone No : (11) 4276-9236
WhatsApp : Very good excellent and outstanding performancing app I have always loved this app. It uses very little data and worjs superbly To me it is one of the best app to chat with your friends, relatives etc. And also many many excellent other features such as voice call, video call, share status and much ...


Name : Luiza Costa Carvalho
Phone No : (11) 4240-4474
WhatsApp : I know this isn't really necessary but I really liked the former storage settings arrangements because they were a lot simpler and it was fun to see all the information like total number of texts messages, audios, etc and I hope that can be brought back. Thanks


Name : Isabella Fernandes Cunha
Phone No : (87) 6459-9631
WhatsApp : It's nice app, but I am having some problem... I am using Whatsapp since many years... This time I deleted Whatsapp and reinstalled it due to some prblm but now, the phone numbers what I am saving their name are not shown in wtsp... ????Don't know why?!... If you can tell me some reason or help me t...


Name : Ana Goncalves Pinto
Phone No : (62) 2105-3634
WhatsApp : Although it's the most used messaging app worldwide, there are few galring bugs. For one that irks me is when you are in a video call and any party receives another phone call, the volume from that perosn reduces to 10-20%. The only solution is stop the camera video and start again and this solves t...

Hello team, After installing the latest update of the app I am unable to lock my phone during calls. If I do lock my phone or it goes to sleep by itself the voice stops and it starts giving beep of reconnecting and it does the same ie. reconnection when I open other apps in between the calls. Please... . It's a good app but from 10 months little bit problem is there,when someone is sending me messages it doesn't beep. So,there is little problem to know that the messages are coming or not. ?? . Nice app sera the both 82, and a bit. I will be able, I have been trying for you . The first to add the garlic bread. This was not 5th. The other side, but the other side, but it would like the one I had the opportunity for me, but it would like the look at this point I am not a lot more to the end ... . As on Whatsapp one may be added in so many groups,so Whatsapp should introduce an option for clearing more than one group in a single click just like group "Mark" option. So that one may be able to clear the groups he wants with the "Mark" option and leave the ones he don't wants. . There should be a delete for everyone option after deleting the message. Instead of showing the opposite person that we freaking deleted a message. If the option is added i would give 5 stars. Whatsapp call isnt working for me. If someone calls me..i just get the notification saying that i have a mi... .

2 Comments

Hello here is my whatsapp number 00233244751894 let's chat now am online now ladies. Moses is my name


EmoticonEmoticon