real Australian girls whatsapp number

Name : Brianna Cass
Phone Numbers : (02) 6261 8678
WhatsApp : As everyone likes lowest mark. Just to draw your attention, because there's no any available feedback channel. 1. How quickly determine which contact's number connected to this app? Ex: I've got a person with several numbers in phone's contact list. How to see them in app? 2. Contact's avatar. It au...


Name : Georgia Camidge
Phone Numbers : (08) 9028 5983
WhatsApp : My pop up notification is no longer showing and I can't seem to put it on again. The response i get is "Pop up notifications are no longer available on your version of Android". My Android version is updated and up to date as at now.


Name : Laura Waylen
Phone Numbers : (03) 5325 8130
WhatsApp : The only reason for why I am giving this 4 stars is that, It doesn't allow us to rotate image using our fingers rather than giving us Rotate image button. It's my humble request to WhatsApp to allow us to rotate image using our hands or fingers rather than clicking on Rotate button which is very tim...


Name : Charli Tonkin
Phone Numbers : (08) 8761 2723
WhatsApp : Unable to connect to whatsapp service over any network. Have tried installing uninstalling several times. It works then again poof! I found the bug: I have a DSDS device so when I recieve call on SIM 1 the data disconnects and resumes only after the call is over. For the past few days, even after th...


The messaging app has lot of benifits. You can easily send free messages to any part of the world without any charges. This service is completely free.All tools provided by Whatsapp are very easy to use.It do not have any advertisements on display screen.This app automatically imports the contacts f... . Would like to suggest the team to add some alarm sounds which can be send and let the group members to hear it automatically even without downloading it. Instead of calling/texting one another to wake them up in the morning during camping/excursions,adding such feature would be great. . Today I faced issue about whatsApp status, that sudden some contact person unable to see my status. As a software tester I cross checked there is no number blocking from both side. There is issue due to whatsApp update may be there is a bug in your new update Now I found the solution of same that wh... . Ok ,but there are two problems: 1.when i swipe left for camera, everything appears stretched and a little blur(everytime) however, this doesn't happens in the original camera app of galaxy M31. But i am not facing this issue on my redmi note 4. 2.Also, whenever i share any image By anyway (taking sh... . It's a pretty good app for video chats. The only issue is that once in a GREAT WHILE(1 out of 5 calls) the video part freezes up while the voice part continues on. I use WHATSAPP more than the others. Better sound and better visual. . I'm not giving 5 stars bcs always my msgs are not delivering and sometimes I have to clear the cache clear the data again clearing my storage... after all these steps I'm able to send my msgs and sometimes after those steps also it's not working.. I had the same issue for past 7 months and once I un... .

34 Comments

Thanks for number

thanks for sharing number

Kisi serial number

please contact me for real friendship

7283975155 WhatsApp number

Hello I'm Hanif, From Bangladesh
My WhatsApp number +8801711717387

Yes call & whatsapp +918869075769

I need a garlfriend who should befriend me +923451230837

I need a garlfriend who should befriend me +923451230837

Hello Im Mostafa'from morroco my number WhatsApp (+212)762810748

Gulab khan from pakistan.+923015935272

Hi I'm sandy I need a girl or boyfriend from other country's. I wanna be friend with them and I wanna be live them rest of my life j . 91+9952918943 this is my number

My self ViPuL I'm from india wtsaap me 7678079234

My self ViPuL I'm from india wtsaap me 7678079234

hi how r u how is life

I want some lady to marry and spend my life with
+2348102972995

Hello I am Ali from Pakistan my WhatsApp number03063570655

hello im sumon Chaudhari my country Bangladesh my WhatsApp phone +880 1789685593

Hi.. well umm my name Emil Boban John. I am 21, after finishing my course , Then I am to Australia or Canada and I like some of people beautiful girl

Hii well umm my name is Emil Boban John ,I am 21 ,after finishing my postgraduate course then I will moving to Australia I would like some of people girl beautiful

Hii well umm my name is Emil Boban John, I am 21, after finishing my postgraduate course then I will moving to Australia I would like some of people girl beautiful


EmoticonEmoticon