Australian ladies whatsapp group

Name : Eve Wintle
Phone Numbers : (02) 9544 2103
WhatsApp : Honestly, I gave it a 1 star because it stopped working for me. I no longer get notified about any messages I get anymore and have to manually check every few minutes to make sure I didn't miss anything or have any unread messages. Can this be fixed because I can see this being the reason others uni...


Name : Amelia Schmella
Phone Numbers : (03) 5326 0156
WhatsApp : Wonderful app and idea, few suggestions are; if we mute our phone than WhatsApp must not play videos with sound. 2nd there should be an option to ignore someone's messages, and the selected contacts moved in ignore list but we keep receiving their messages, later we can check them in free time, add ...


Name : Jorja Trigg
Phone Numbers : (08) 9043 6310
WhatsApp : The app is fine, as a messaging app it gets the job done, but it is extremely unattractive, settings are messy, theres no visual support for android 10 gestures (So it just blacks out the bottom) and the whole interface is just very dated, I think that the whole UI needs to be redone, at the very le...

Name : Lucinda Shirlow
Phone Numbers : (02) 6166 4668
WhatsApp : I move my WhatsApp to new phone, trying to verify but it can't sent me a sms or call, always failed to sent and I need to wait for hours. Meanwhile when I try to verify my number with some other apps it worked just fine. Finally able to fix this after uninstalling the apps in my old phone. I thought...

My phone soon will not be able to taje whatsapp updates. Updates are getting larger and larger, and updates are too frequent. Had to take it off another device i have. No more space was available for your updates. It is really annoying now 11/21/20...updates getting too frequent now. Disconnection h... . Whatsapp is too good and i personally my favorite Application but! Some issues in this application while we uploading status in WhatsApp it is not user-friendly because when i uploaded status like pictures but i am forgot write the some description in picture so you should try to make Add The Featur... . I've been using this app since I was seven. And I'm twelve now. So far, WhatsApp don't really have problem since this past few years. Sometimes it does have problems but not that often. I keep changing phone and this app is compatible with all of them. Thank you . I Can give Whatsapp 5 star for it's cool feature and excellent performance, but the new Disappear feature needs some changes. If I set Disappear feature on any one-to-one chat/ personal chat then it should not inform the other side person that I want his/her chat to get deleted after every 7 days. F... . Very good messenger, app is very smooth and efficient in terms of battery and data usage. Now there is a calling option.. but that cannot be turned off. Any user or group can call or add to any call. This disturbed my messaging experience. . Whatsapp is broken for me now. Every time I send a regular text message from my phone's default messaging app - videocall in whatsapp gets interrupted. I've tried reinstalling, turning my phone off and on, updated security and network settings. The issue persistant and very annoying. . Not really good,this is not strong app,the media just can be in app for some days and then it disappears ?? and it also make pictures low quality,and one of my biggest problems with this app is that when you search a word ,it says not found ??but I just wrote it a few minutes ago, unfortunately I ha... .

3 Comments

Hi girls, my name is Divine
Here's my WhatsApp number let's chat +233249578677


EmoticonEmoticon