Australian ladki ka whatsapp number

Name : Tayla Noskowski
Phone Numbers : (08) 8349 5759
WhatsApp : After the new update on the Storage management tool, there is no option to check the number of text messages in a chat. The email and notepad thing is really cumbersome. So please do try to incorporate that feature again in the next updates.


Name : Charli Ratcliffe
Phone Numbers : (07) 3733 6508
WhatsApp : My contacts are not receiving my broadcast messages & I can see a double tick on that particular message which is a sign of message delivered but they are not receiving my messages. PS: My contact number is saved in their phone & their contact number is saved in my phone. I am facing this issue sinc...


Name : Holly Body
Phone Numbers : (03) 6245 5737
WhatsApp : It's fine totally good...Only one issue the developers should create a privacy of when someone adds a status of someone or something(anything) then the other person should not be able to capture the screenshot...It should be a privacy of only seeing(not capturing) and not being able to capture it an...


Name : Kate Broadby
Phone Numbers : (08) 9240 0643
WhatsApp : Its high whatsapp keep bringing updates whereas there are not much difference from old version.I can count the times ive updated the app this year yet there is no difference. Pls for God's do something on it. I mean by now we should be able to select text, upload minutes of video 5mins is not bad Et...

A very common problem I have noticed is whenever we set any dp, the picture gets blurred. No matter how clear the picture is, it will blur as soon as we set it on display. Please fix this as early as possible. . App is good no doubt but am giving 2 star only just for one major drawback " It compress the media like a hell bad quality while uploading status" it's really very disappointing for people like me who is photogenic and like photography. I really hate this thing of whatsapp it just spoil the good photos. Suggestion: You can remove forcefully compress features instead you put on user's to choose" Just put option Original quality or Compress quality to upload while uploading status". . No doubt a great app but the option to check the number of text nessa sent to a particular contact has been disabled recently which is really disappointing kindly look into the matter,and I'd also appreciate if you can come up different themes for WhatsApp chat screen and to react to messages with different emojis just like messenger and Instagram! And in the "disappearing messages" section the messages should disappear only fir the one who turned it on and not for both! Please look into this . Very nice and clean up your mind and body Works with all of my favorite app and I will not be able to make sure to get the latest news and Media Center of a few you can find the best of luck to everyone y I am not going to have to be the same time I had to go with the new job and the kids are in my ... . Developer,this is a good chatting app instead it should provide (unread messages) option.This app has option such as (last seen privacy)but why not (online privacy)??..please add online privacy option and also if we use last seen privacy then,it does not work properly...although it also needs good s... . The images are not getting opened when I we are trying to open.also when we are trying to forward to other its shows the massge media is not avivlable on your device. So We again tap on image and try to open it same it is not getting open it shows clear image in small window like when other person s... .


EmoticonEmoticon