girls whatsapp Australian no

Nice app but,there is no option to delete(my) yesterday's message in a chat. And status update only lasts 24 hours but there is no problem on status. There is no option(in attach)like[file]in nowadays updates only. Nice app to send messages,photos. Thanks to developers...Feeling happy to have an app... . Terrible experience. I still don't get how can people even use WhatsApp. It just keeps pilling on Images and videos in my cell phones memory till the point where it runs out. If I want to use it on the PC it refuses to scan the code. As far as messaging apps are concerned there is nothing special ab... . Great app, but can you add "save to gallery" option for android users, i want the media to be auto download but not saved to gallery, and have the choice to download it or not, like the iPhone version, or like the telegram app, please add this feature, and thanks alot. . This is very good messanger. You can easily share anything, call without a SIM Card and chat with others. And plus you can also select in this app only and u can send it to others. Very good app ??????.Andd yes, it's very easy to use. . WhatsApp is indeed a very effective app. Phone calls should be removed though. You can't be on the move receiving a call, and reconnecting longer than what the actual call takes place, is very frustrating. . These dumb fools delete your whatsapp account if not used for 45 days and that too without any prior notice. Yes that happened to me during covid lock down as my phone broke. Why this is not specified clearly during app setup? You have to check the fine print and policy details. How many users do th... .
Name : Keira Gallop
Phone Numbers : (07) 3741 8429
WhatsApp : Every day at 2:00 h WhatsApp is creating an automatic backup of my messages. During this time, my phone is not usable and especially Whats App is not responding anymore. Instead, there is a pop-up "Backing up messages - Please Wait a Moment (X %)" displayed and until this procedure is finished, you ...


Name : Evie McEachern
Phone Numbers : (07) 4547 6117
WhatsApp : Good app. Need to add more features. 1. Add 'proxy settings' option for any types of internet connection. 2. Add 'mobile number hide' option. 3. Add 'edit' option for status as well as sent messages. 4. Add 'add account' feature so that more than one account can be used in one device. This is very m...

Name : Bella O'Loghlen
Phone Numbers : (02) 4375 6024
WhatsApp : I really really like whatsapp. It is the perfect app for communication in all ways. It has never disappointed me. I've been using it for years and I love it. Only suggestion is it would be great if you make the appearance of the messages and chats a little more fun and attractive. Right now whatsapp...


Name : Eden Schleinitz
Phone Numbers : (02) 6155 1217
WhatsApp : Latest update just forced me to update, I've been running an older version, and it's always bothersome when apps put a knife to your throat about updates. Other than that, the app does it's job alright, it's nothing special, not some one of a kind miracle app, but for some reason people use it inste...

I have a suggestion. I think it would be much better if there is an option for viewing the chats and medias of the selected contacts from a group chat. It's so annoying to scroll down and up for searching the chats during my daughter's online classes . I've actually been enjoying this app for years... but lately I find it difficult to access it,,, I don't know what actually happened, my messages keeps deleting by it self, even when I've reinstalled it keeps repeating... now it has gotten worst. Please help me to rectify the issue, I've enjoyed thi... . I like this app but please can you put the new feature that we have to allow the new contact and new messages . After we allowed the chat then we start the chat . I am suffering from many problems because this .after this change I will give full ratings to the app. . Videos doesn't get send... It's takes long time like an hour with size of the video only 6mb... Even though I have high speed internet connectivity.... What's the reason behind ?? Is it occurs that when I am updating the whatsapp getting some lag .... In case of emergency, this problem might be a wo... . I love this messenger app .... The normal calls and video are great quality it also depends on how your signal is if your signal is bad then you look pixelated but if your signal is good you can see the other person super clearly ... You guys (creators of whatsapp) just need to make a feature that y... . WhatsApp is an amazing app that has never ceased to surprise me with their updates! But there's something I would like to suggest; why dont you guys add some more interesting emojis? It would be fun and it's been long since you added the last set of new emojis...other than that, the app is fine and ... .

3 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon