Australian girls whatsapp number list

Name : Madeleine Richard
Address : 30 Loris Way - GILLIMANNING WA 6308
Phone Numbers : (08) 9045 4723
WhatsApp : It's a great messaging app, although the video calls can be a bit sketchy sometimes. I would like to suggest that an option to log in and out of WhatsApp be introduced, sometimes we don't want to be seen as online on WhatsApp. Also it's not allowing me to swipe up for gallery, what's up with that?


Name : Audrey Vasey
Address : 82 Forrest Road - FORDS BRIDGE NSW 2840
Phone Numbers : (02) 4080 2355
WhatsApp : Whatsapp is the best messaging app i have come across. It is very simple to use and consumes less data. But what i think the developer should add to this app is editing of text messages after it has been posted. I discovered that after i have posted a text message, there is no chance of editing the ...


Name : Erin Tunbridge
Address : 6 Glen William Road - ALOOMBA QLD 4871
Phone Numbers : (07) 4098 5755
WhatsApp : The apps is good actually, but maybe you guys can make a new features rather than update emojis. New features such as, if the group/personal chat has been archived, mute notifications, the archive chat should be archive even though there's a new messages. No need to popup back. User can choose eithe...

Name : Eve Gillies
Address : 56 Feather Street - BATTERY HILL QLD 4551
Phone Numbers : (07) 5326 6260
WhatsApp : The apps is good actually, but maybe you guys can make a new features rather than update emojis. New features such as, if the group/personal chat has been archived, mute notifications, the archive chat should be archive even though there's a new messages. No need to popup back. User can choose eithe...

I have a suggestion. I think it would be much better if there is an option for viewing the chats and medias of the selected contacts from a group chat. It's so annoying to scroll down and up for searching the chats during my daughter's online classes . I've actually been enjoying this app for years... but lately I find it difficult to access it,,, I don't know what actually happened, my messages keeps deleting by it self, even when I've reinstalled it keeps repeating... now it has gotten worst. Please help me to rectify the issue, I've enjoyed thi... . I like this app but please can you put the new feature that we have to allow the new contact and new messages . After we allowed the chat then we start the chat . I am suffering from many problems because this .after this change I will give full ratings to the app. . Videos doesn't get send... It's takes long time like an hour with size of the video only 6mb... Even though I have high speed internet connectivity.... What's the reason behind ?? Is it occurs that when I am updating the whatsapp getting some lag .... In case of emergency, this problem might be a wo... . I love this messenger app .... The normal calls and video are great quality it also depends on how your signal is if your signal is bad then you look pixelated but if your signal is good you can see the other person super clearly ... You guys (creators of whatsapp) just need to make a feature that y... .

6 Comments

You may checkout these girls whatsapp numbers from our website

I am shanu 29 ag kerala.girls only contact love and friend ship. no watsup 00966537686608

Hi 🌹 hollow my dear friend iam a Indian iam Bangalore

Here is my whatsapp number 00233244751894 Moses is the name


EmoticonEmoticon