Australian girls number for friendship

Name : Lola Trouette
Phone Numbers : (02) 6284 1635
WhatsApp : This app is good. This app keeps only those persons contacts which one we need. This app helps to send link to the childrens for their online classes.i want to say thanks to this editor who have made this app.we can also do video call and voice call to our relatives. Now a days whatsapp messenger is...


Name : Isabella Gollan
Phone Numbers : (02) 6714 0670
WhatsApp : The last update has completely broken the storage management. Not only is it now impossible to choose to delete only certain types of media (e.g. videos) from a chat unless you pick them one by one, the option to delete stickers is nowhere to be found. So unless you completely delete the entire chat...


Name : Ella Tilley
Phone Numbers : (08) 8256 9743
WhatsApp : After this new update (enhance searching techniques in whatsapp), I'm facing couples of bugs which needs to be addressed. This search function is working fine 75%. The main problem is that this is not showing result for urdu language. Before this update, I can search in any language but after this u...


Name : Ashley Athaldo
Phone Numbers : (03) 5354 4894
WhatsApp : This has been the greatest messenger app right from day one and still waiting for more better updates that make life easier and smooth. I in particular would like to suggest an option for scheduling important messages or statuses, so that they are sent at a certain time one might not be available as...

One of the most important missing features is when the media visibility is turned off because i dont want all pictures in my gallery i just want to save one picture or video, there is no way i can save it directly to my gallery. Basically like ios. . It's not what's app...it's what's up.. always cheerful .. nowadays almost all the official works are carried in what's app.. so is it possible to modify the app so that we can have two channel to add personal and official msg separate..... Or is it already there...?? . Unable to set preferred Notification tones. The changed tone lasts till receive any single notification. Thereafter, the changed tone disappears and the default notification takes place automatically. Tried many ways. But, the result is zero. . Your backups do not work between android and ios, and when I changed a couple times between my old and new phones as requested by 3rd party transferring applications, you decided that's a good idea that you can only send me my verification after 24 hours, this is extremely user friendly and deserve ... . This is a totally 5 star deserving app . But I am giving 4 stars because I use WhatsApp from my laptop most of the time and even though my internet is working really well, it shows that make sure your device is connected to internet. And this happens quite many times . Please fix this it's a 5 star ... . I Love whatsapp and use it daily ! It's very help full but try to improve it according to the suggestion of people , as for now I bady want a tab named groups where groups are separated from general chat !! And I gave read the comments of other people they are demanding very nice na cool freatures i... . This app is the most convenient app among others. I really loved it but as it has always been Said that nothing is perfect there's still this problem I used to face while operating my WhatsApp, sometimes I am not able to send voice note even after recording till I'll have reboot my phone. But anyway... . Nov 12th updated build is having some glitches... 1. During Video call my video got replicated and I'm unable to drag one(looked lyk a picture was pinned) ... Another one I'm able to drag within the screen... 2. While viewing the status wall, I think I was increasing and decreasing the volume. But t... .


EmoticonEmoticon