girls only Australian chat

Name : Milla Bertie
Phone Numbers : (08) 8349 2276

Name : Lara De Little
Phone Numbers : (03) 6272 6121
WhatsApp : I use Whatsapp to talk with my family, doing video calls, send instant messages, share links, and pictures every day. Whatsapp is a great partner and an essential app for every people around the world to stay online with your family. Pros: I like the simplicity and utility of theWhatsapp.While SMS u...


Name : Alexandra Jury
Phone Numbers : (03) 9169 7275
WhatsApp : Since updated to Android 11 (pixel 3a) there are two unrelated but critical problems: (1) Video calls are resulting in SEVERE battery drain. (2) Whatsapp calls in my car, whether bluetooth or Android Auto, do not pass the audio to the car's (Kia Soul) head unit as it did before. It still displays th...


Name : Summer Langford
Phone Numbers : (03) 9336 2507
WhatsApp : Very nice app. I would like to have a feature also, you want to add a scroll button in the right side of group and individual chat as in Microsoft word. Because then I can easily scroll to the previous chats. Now it take too much time for me to see previous chats. I hope you will add this feature.


Good App, but now a days i have a problem in whatsapp , if someone sms me then there is no notification . If i open whatsapp then there is many sms but without notification . How to solve this problem ?? Can u help me please ??. If someone sms me i don't know becausw of no notification and i reset n... . Can't see old group chat after joining new groups. Data backup isn't that stable sometimes it delete the groups automatically make it us to left the group, and take so much time to restore the old mesages, many time it won't restore. When the 12 to 20 mesaages recieved at same time whats app lag so much even in 6gb of ram phone. Other 3rd party WhatsApp apps control on ur personal groups, chats, medias. Shared picture quality is worst. Calling isn't so much stable. . Had to switch off of google hangouts because it is gonna be closing soon and they changed the way you call so when me and my friends found this app we loved it, high key better than hangouts. Only thing I dislike is that once you start a call you have to add people and they cant just openly join in. . The updates have been great but that are a few bugs one of which being that every time a voice note plays the screen goes black essentially incapacitating my screen. Now is like you to imagine receiving an eight min voice note, having ones screen in all black might look aestheticially pleasing but i... .


EmoticonEmoticon