Australian girls whatsapp number 2020

Name : Jade Scollen
Phone Numbers : (07) 4941 1800
WhatsApp : This app is very good...but after updating the app..I am facing a new problem that is if I select some photos to send those to someone...and if I select one among them to crop...the next photo of which I selected will open...I don't know why??plz suggest me something....what to do... Tq u..


Name : Hannah Silas
Phone Numbers : (08) 9072 4784
WhatsApp : No doubt a good communication tool. The one persisting problem is that most times once the phone is idle whatsapp does not ring out to alert you of an incoming call. You only see notification of missed calls when you pick up your phone and go into whatsapp. Not good at all


Name : Kate Chester
Phone Numbers : (07) 5687 2032
WhatsApp : The app is really good, but please fix the issue of pictures getting blurry when uploaded on status, it's resolution might be reduced, but let it not be too much, whenever I snap with my phone and upload it's always blurry, but when people snaps me with their phones and send it to me and I upload, i...


Name : Amelia Seager
Phone Numbers : (02) 6777 6410

WhatsApp : I have a suggestion that under chats tab in WhatsApp, better to have two sections, one for individual chats and other for group chats (WhatsApp groups), bcoz these two are looking like messed up in the chats list. It's tough to lookup easily for individual chats. As nowadays people are having and be...

App is muting the microphone when screen goes off!! ... Please fix this as there is no way we can have a 5 min conversation without needing to re again a few times. Not mentioning the battery consumption for a voice call when screen needs to be kept on . I would've given it a 0 star if it was possible. Everytime I unistall this app, even after backing up, the chats are nowhere to be seen. I just backed up and then uninstalled the app and boom! I don't feel like using this app anymore . This app was great till 31oct. Then suddenly stopped backing up to google drive .. it starts at 85% and when reaches 100% .. it goes back to 85% and i realised that this is a common problem with samsung mobiles in the past couple of weeks ... i don't know what's wrong with this app now, but it's jus... . This app is excellent for all purpose. Its a great security tool also communication medium. Its a cut above the rest of communication apps.watts app is user friendly and does not require learning. Your friends are private to you. From a security stand point its not easily hacked. The communication i... . It's good to be use ,, but a small suggestion to improve experience as we can choose for status updates for someone special from the contacts who can watch, something like this feature happens in profiles photo last seen or about, it will improve experience of freedom definently !!?? . Meh, it's okay as its basically a VOIP line. Video calls require Facebook Messenger. Cross platform sending is iffy. Video, Android to Android is usable. But Video iPhone to Android and the image freezes often or pixelates. The iPhone selfie camera is only 12M. But my Samsung Galaxy is 32M. But both... . It works well most of the time, but I find that sometimes when I send messages they take hours to actually send. I know it is not a WiFi issue as i can message people successfully on Facebook Messenger, just Wattsapp that can take forever to send a message . A complain that I want to express here . Previously there was a place where one can see the no. Of messages he/she sent . But after the new update , I'm not able to see the same again . Please bring it back again , It helps me to check the milestone of conversation . Due to this , I rated it as 4 ?? . This app is great because it allows me to change the background, and i like it in other ways, but when it wanted me to update it, and I didn't want updates, it would not allow me to back out of updates and literally forced me to update it!!!??????#ANGRYKITTY. I'm probably gonna have to unstall in an... . First of all this app needs a refresh in design. (From 2014 nothing special has changed) In general everything works good. Maybe you can add new feature 'HIDE CONVERSATION' as option,because many of groups when i open app appears always and make me nervous. Also work on 'DESIGN' of app becouse it's ...


EmoticonEmoticon