Surat nice girls on whatsapp

App is good overall but i want devlopers to disable that function which turns off screen when you listen to audio messages sent through whatsApp.. It's so damm annoying my screen doesn't turn non until the message is finished and it's so frustrating... Please developers do something about that featu... . This app is great outstanding but it sucks because recently it was accidentally uninstalled by me. When i installed it again i put the correct two step verification pin but it says wrong pin. How can be it wrong as it also my mobile phone password So please make this issue solve as soon as possible.... . It is good so far. Hi I recently updated my app and since then I can't listen to the sounds which are sent to me & instead get an error which says it is not available now, please try latter. Please solve this problem. . App is OK unless you want to send a video, then you can forget about it. It took me nearly 1 whole hour to try to send a 26 second video, it kept failing after trying forever, nearly drove me nuts. Very disappointed!! . I really enjoy the app, I would just like better quality of video calls and the app should also be password protected. Many users have small children who access their phones and are able to update statuses etc. Other than that I am very happy with the app . During whatsapp calls (both incoming and outgoing) my phone speaker automatically stays on and cannot be turned off at all. It's like it's stuck at speaker on mode. I tried uninstalling twice but the problem is not being solved. .

Anshula Mitesh Memon
Phone Number:+91 31 23243422
WhatsApp : Its a good app, it works well for communications and serves its purpose. However a big flaw I find with it is that anyone and everyone is always able to see when you're online or not. You can take off last seen, but contacts or not they will see when you are using the app.



Himani Chand
Phone Number:+91 67 91541111
WhatsApp : This app is great for communication. You can voice chat, text, call and video call with ease daily. However, photos taken with this app is not as HD as your actual camera. What pisses me off most about this app is the position of the feature 'ADD PARTICIPANTS'. It should be put somewhere further tha


Komal Vivek Nadkarni
Phone Number:+091 28280667
WhatsApp : Great app, but every time there is a new update stickers, voice notes and pictures won't download until I update the app. It's really annoying. Edit: it's getting worse now. I first rated it a 5 star, but it's still happening and it's getting worse.

Tulsi Azhar George
Phone Number:+91 52 24949410
WhatsApp : Very Good App! I have been using it for atleast 6 years now and I realised, I haven't gave it a rating.. So I decided to give it 5 stars. The recent updates are also making it very useful! I also have a suggestion, can you make a mode in group chats, where you can see every chat one person has ever ...


Amolika Pravin Samra
Phone Number:+91 725 9602133
WhatsApp : Everything is great, the only problem is that, firstly, the profiles can only be one and we can not have several profiles at once, and secondly, when we delete the messages, the photos and videos sent by the other party are also from the gallery. It will be deleted and thirdly, the views forwarded f...


Anshu Mahadeo
Phone Number:+91 87 91151206
WhatsApp : How about introducing a feature of categoriesing chats and groups and drag and position those categories as per the need, for example if someone has joined multiple groups related to sports or fashion or gossip and they want to put fashion n gossip in 'B' category this will help them focus more on g...

Nice Girls Whatsapp from National Hills Corporal, National Surat, Ghaziabad, Jaipur Representative Designer Sign The best girls of Surat on WhatsApp, the world's largest country, you will not be surprised that there are millions of beautiful beautiful girls in Surat, who are good girls from Surat, who are from all over the world and Join their number of New Mumbai Stylish Girls. Sharde Shure Surat Good Girls Whatsapp The Carter Side Dan Sharon, Saree The Nata Good girls on Whatsapp of Car and Car Daisy from Wardha Surat on 23 October 23. To some knowledge, the good girls in Surat tell of Fernandes that they are Darya Danna Dental Dental. Whatsapp pvt ltd pvt ltd good girls in surat, car lift in afternoon lift and nice girls in surat on whatsapp highways.

2 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon