nagpur girls whatsapp numbers start dating with girls

It's quite fine app for all purpose and i want the company to bring some more features to the app like all file support system to open filen without taking help from other word app + a cloud storage of at least 15 gb ....it will help the users to use all the things in a very fine way?? moreover youn... . This is nice app it makes to communicate to far longer people's friends and family.After the previous update we cannot share documents for more 10 individual members so it made difficult they should concentrate on this subject.more far away things and daily good updates make feel better. We were wai... . I've accidentally uninstalled this app. And when I re-installed it, I verified my phone number and then I have to enter the 6 digit code. But I didn't receive it. I've been working on this a whole day. Can you please fix this? Because my children have online classes and the school groups are in this... . I love this app, but my problem is that sometimes when using the app, it closes. Also sometimes it's difficult to hear someone Please fix this problem. And I also can't download old videos . WhatsApp was working fine till the most recent update. After the most recent update the fingerprint scanner has bugged out having this issue for past 3 days now. It suddenly started and and there is no way to login to whatsapp had to delete app and reinstall. Pls fix this WhatsApp . This is a really good messaging app. But there are two things that I want. I have seen that admins can dismiss other admins except the creator admin. There should be level of admins such as- Cheif Admin, Leader Admin etc. And another thing is that I want polling option in WhatsApp. It really helps t... . It's really a good app but it develop problems easily.... Lately I have been unable to see the last seen of my contact list. Thus making me not to chat because I don't really know who is online. If this can be fixed I will be extremely happy. .


Hira Kadakia
Phone Number:+91 829 6784968
WhatsApp : I gave WhatsApp 5 stars because I can to talk to friends online and make group chats, face time or video call, send statuses, send videos and video links, send voice messages, send gifs and stickers and send pictures. I also like that you can mute the group chat when they spam you also you can add p...


Devika Mathur
Phone Number:+91 719 3799508
WhatsApp : It was a amazing app?? to chat , phone calls etc... But i give 4 stars because the reason is the status video must be only 30 seconds why?? Pleazzzzz extend that time and we can't download the oldest photos , videos etc... If we download that it seams that data download exists if you clear this prob...


Pushpa Basu
Phone Number:+91 99 92167652
WhatsApp : The app is far better than any other messaging app. It provides much feature. You can send, receive or forward any type of file which makes it the best among all the app. I would like to rate it with 4 star 'coz it lacks in providing more features for the story. Let's see if they provide more featur...


Sweta Nirmal Nazareth
Phone Number:+0995 6987898
WhatsApp : I've been using WhatsApp for as long as I can recall, and i'll go on to say that this is the most convenient, secure, and easy-to-interact-with messaging app. I've given a five stars rate because I could'nt find a valid reason not to, however, from a long-term user perspective, I'd much appreciate h...


Fatima Rout
Phone Number:+91 40 88160369
WhatsApp : Simply, this app is good. But I have a problem, and the problem is that we can't download the old vidoes. Every time I try downloading, it shows media doesn't exist. This is really irritating, especially when you want to access it after a long period of time. That's why I 'ad given it 1 stars, if yo...


Vineeta Dugar
Phone Number:+91 29 78710546
WhatsApp : Audio & camera quality is rather low most of the time and the flash barely works. Disconnects from calls for no reason & takes ages to upload media. Takes up lots of storage after use of 1+ years (to the point i had to clear my gallery & cache of most apps). Also new contacts don't appear straight a...

The apps very good. Many features have. But recently my oppo phone have problem, touch screen not work, after factory reset normal. they try back up again same issue , phone on/off automatically. May be new update give this problem. not sure. Anyone facing same problem like me. My phone OPPO R9+ . Whenever I open gif tab... Most of the time my keyboard dissapears. It's so frustrating you can't even type what you want to search after killing and restarting the app so many times.. even if I restart my device it still exists. Please resolve it. Currently I'm using OnePlus 8 pro android 11. . It is best operative system of mobile phone and other devices and I believe that it is the best community communication system in the world. It is also safe voice and vedio version of the world. Billions of people are blessed with fenificial and credits for group communication. I thankful to managem...

2 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon