dating brazilian girl whatsapp number

They are the real dating Brazilian girl, who was stubborn and selfish with the WhatsApp number and "it was beyond just the dating Brazilian girl's WhatsApp number. I couldn't send my WhatsApp voice recording to any contact. This last update is embarrassing me. It is very important app for me so I want to get back the old features , those are very easy and simple. . When using loudspeaker/bluetooth connection for voice/video call, every 1 or 2 minutes the microphone always stop recording (the person I call cannot hear my voice). To recover this problem I have to turn off & on loudspeaker or disconnect & reconnect bluetooth connection every 1 or 2 minutes. Pleas... . I agree with Nida I don't receive any messages unless I go online. And now it seems like I'm online all day coz I have to keep the app open people are texting me and I'm not responding but I'm online. It's so irritating coz I'm actually waiting on important messages and I'm not able to have random c... . I'm facing an issue. I can't able to see last seen. I have checked my privacy its shows to everyone. Still I'm unable to see others last seen. And When ever I update my Profile picture its removed from my profile. The strange thing is others can see my what's app profile picture. But I can't able to... .
Name : Tânia Araujo Cavalcanti
Phone No : (88) 4706-6141
WhatsApp : It's a very good app overall but the reason behind I have given 4 stars because we cannot use account on more than 1 mobile. If we login on another phone then the first one is automatically logout. Please fix it then I will definitely give this app 5 stars because this app is so helpful for communic...


Name : Carla Barros Pereira
Phone No : (82) 4334-9044
WhatsApp : As far as IM is concerned whatsapp remains at the top due to its ease of use and the way it just works. End to end encryption but unsure about data at rest ??? What I don't like is the fact that I cannot get my messages deleted right now, now or later, for both parties. Therefore my private chats ar...


Name : Eduarda Melo Cunha
Phone No : (35) 2444-2240
WhatsApp : I love this app soooooo sooooooo muchhhh and it's really easy to use, But I REALLY think the owner of this app should make a huge update and do a lot of changes. For example about storage, media isn't available after couple of months or weeks ... And when you delete the app and install again, all th...


Name : Vitória Cunha Silva
Phone No : (32) 7648-3236
WhatsApp : I love this app soooooo sooooooo muchhhh and it's really easy to use, But I REALLY think the owner of this app should make a huge update and do a lot of changes. For example about storage, media isn't available after couple of months or weeks ... And when you delete the app and install again, all th...


Name : Beatriz Sousa Cavalcanti
Phone No : (19) 8271-3235
WhatsApp : After recent updates I am not able to forward anything to my contacts. I am not able to read or upload status and also not able to scroll my contacts and my files or attachment for sending it further. I have uninstalled the app and had reinstalled it for more than 15 times but the same problem still...


Why everyone is getting false ringtone while calling on whatsapp even the person on the other side of the line is not reachable or his/her data connection is disabled. Kindly fix the bug as it is giving a false hope. Another issue...many features which whatsapp team claims to be work after version u... . Every once in a while the development team will cock-up its good running app with a latest lousy update and to be precise, this is one of them. WhatsApp contacts are missing on Direct Share menu. Got in touch with WhatsApp Rep whom was oblivious to the problem. Blamed it on the phone. Told him probl... . Would prefer to add an option to save or download the status... .......otherwise this is the best app for messaging. The most common thing in every phone. The best app for communication. Can send text , voice messages, attachments, docs,location, photos,contact and many more. Apperceive app. Thanks ... . It was great..really great app. But my problem is that it consumes a lot of my storage. For example,when I started downloaded this app..it only consume 200+ mb but now it takes 1.5 gb of my storage. Whyy?? I moved everything to sd card . So everytime I delete this app in wanting to reinstall again I'm supposed to choose whether I want to keep data or not! Of which, I choose to keep the data when I install it doesn't notify me when I have messages. Unless, I choose to lose my current data that's when it will let me verify my codes an... . It is said to date a Brazilian girl in the Daily Show. You need to add some options like 1. Hiding online status from others 2. Restrict some account instead of blocking them 3. Control that who can add you to video or voice calls and who can't.. somewhat like restricting calls from some contacts 4. Msg should not be marked as delivered as soon as we sw... . Hate this app..!!, even I turned off the pop-up notification, they still pop-up on my screen even if it is locked, when I use another app, the pop-up keeps disturbing me showing on all over the screen.....If it's not gonna repair then I'm gonna ditch whatsapp.... . Best app for communicating online ever, but please it should be upgraded to many features like, WhatsApp should upgrade to "off\on active mood, WhatsApp should be able to send audio massages to status, WhatsApp should prolong the video sent to status slat least 1min, whatsapp should have a different... .

2 Comments

Hello I want to meet Brazilian girl for deal of my some period of my life


EmoticonEmoticon