American girl phone no for friendship

Well i like the app, but cant you guys just apply the modifications that other users enjoy from GBwhatsapp and the other modded versions like saving status updates, notifications showing if someone is online, picking more than one theme etc, I would really appreciate it. To me that would be the What... . Broadcast feature is broken in 2.20.205.16 version of the app. I don't receive broadcast messages. Sender is in my address book and I'm in their. They see the broadcast message sent and double-ticked. I get nothing. . Its time you should allow multiple login. Otherwise you will start going backwards in time. Everyone else has it what stopping you. I already started to make a switch to telegram. .
Name : Alyson L. Splawn
Phone Numbers : 320-634-8150
WhatsApp : I like it as all... But I have general issue for skip whatsapp which is such like that Group person limit and how many people view this post(in group) . like telegram

Name : Erica R. Lewis
Phone Numbers : 256-545-3112
WhatsApp : So hard for us to make a video calls keeps on frozen...and keeps on connecting....please fix this app....because I love using whattsApp

Name : Michelle J. Temple
Phone Numbers : 414-217-5280
WhatsApp : I lost 3 months data. No backup done by app on local device or cloud if there was no backup taken for 3 months then why no notification.

Name : Sharon T. Velarde
Phone Numbers : 503-322-5260
WhatsApp : An awesome app for all our daily requirements.. but a small suggestion to upgarde the app for being able to pin more than 3 chats... that would be great!

Name : Cierra B. Misner
Phone Numbers : 360-656-8871
WhatsApp : I'm not able to properly send media to people at certain times, and it happen quite often. It hangs

The worst thing is that i am having high network speed but still status video stucks in between. The second thing is if we are sending photo to someone else and if I crop it the another photo appears. I request to developers to improve this..... . plz fix. I tried to export the chat including media today and it no longer gives me the option to include media or not. Now it's only exporting just chats without media. What I want more is the voiceclips in the chat. thanks . Very good and useful app. Two stars less because, it need more better working for status like editing our status after being publicized the status and more better when we write a message in our status. I expect these changes to be done because all of my known people want this change. Thank You. . I am not able to restore from Google drive backup in the latest version. I am using the same phone number and logged into same Google account. Also I have checked the latest backup is there in the Google drive. Edit: It started working normally after a few hours. . Sending audio keeps failing, I also suggest a feature where I can enter a group, read the messages to a point, go out and attend to other messages and come back to the same group and continue from where I stopped and won't have to start from the most recent messages to scroll back .


EmoticonEmoticon